05 February 2009

oh gosh~

OOHHHHH~!!! today i study till 5.30pm only can go bek to home le... oh~ 8am to 5.30pm... mana boleh tahan?!?... i oso very 'pei fu' myself...xD
before i graduate from CHS i always thought dat uni life is much more relax than in secondary skul.....but, i found dat i was mistaken. (=,=)''''''

woooh... wat m i doin in these few days? keep on searching da stupid info from internet. and when i saw some weird weird de words.. need to check from dictionary... >''< haiz.. actually searching information is very hard le... i had search for many days but i only got few sentences that i need ... iiissshhhh~!!! jz now my group leader msg me again..(oww......gosh~!) she ask me to write the cons of video conferencing in business and in teenagers industry.. den, i reply her .. "i write video conferencing is expensive and lack of personal interact, its dat okie?" she reply me .. "lack of personal interact i write, u go get some info about price de from annie"

at dat moment, wat i'm thinking is... "ow,,.... i gao dim jor de le.. i dun want to do it again le.." so, i reply her..."we discuss tml... ok?" and...ofcaz she hav to say ok lar...xD
hmm... besides this assignment, i oso haven't done my speech le..... haiz haiz haiz........... all of my frens did it so well... make me so stresssssss~ @.@

..................

ow yea~ luckily nx monday is holiday... i think i have enough time to prepare my speech...gua~
hmm... my cousin is coming now... ..... haiz... really really tired la.... die

No comments: